Bethany has been a resident of the St. Louis area for over 15 years and has enjoyed living and working on both sides of the river. Bethany has over 20 years of experience helping people realize their full potential. She enjoys using her listening, communication, and mediating skills to assist home buyers. She also enjoys helping others find exactly what they are looking for in a home.
Bethany has been married for over 13 years to the love of her life, Chris. She has two wonderful boys who both have a love of football, soccer, and video games.
Favorite Things in St. Charles:
1.Historic streets of St. Charles. There are so many shops and restaurants to eat at. Plus, they have many festivals and activities throughout the year for kids and adults.
2. August A. Busch Memorial Conservation Area. There are plenty of spots to fish and view wildlife here.
3. Katy Trail. You can hop on and off this trail in several areas throughout St. Charles County. Biking and walking are a favorite past time.
4. Wineries. There are way to many to mention along Highway 94. Take a day to tour them all!
5. Zachary Park. Plenty of fun has been built into this park for all ages and abilities. In the summertime there is a sprinkler to run through. Take a stroll around the pond and find some crawfish living in there.
6. The Meadows. This shopping center is still up and coming. Have a delicious lunch/dinner at BCs Kitchen. Paint a masterpiece at Pinot's Palette. Shop til you drop at various stores including Victoria's Secret, Old Navy, Von Maur, and Charming Charlie.
Favorite Things in St. Louis:
1. St. Louis Zoo. You can spend an entire day here wandering from animal to animal. Get up close and personal with baby animals in the children's area. The zoo is FREE and if you time it right parking can be FREE as well.
2. Jefferson Barracks Historic Park. More than 100,000 veterans and their spouses are interred here.
3. Six Flags. Get ready for a day full of adventure. There are many rides for the adventurous as well as rides/shows for those who like a slower pace. In the summer time you can cool off in their water park filled with various water slides and lazy river.
4. Busch Stadium. Who doesn't love to visit the home of the Cardinals!
5. Missouri Botanical Gardens. Various festivals are held throughout the year to spotlight the amazing and beautiful scenery. Take a guided tour or tour at your own pace. For an extra fee the children can play in the Children's Garden.
6. Muny and The Fox. Take in a play either inside or outside! If you arrive early enough at the Muny you can get free seats!
1. Crown Candy Kitchen. Try the world famous BLT or take part in the milkshake challenge.
2. Pappy's BBQ. You won't find ribs better anywhere else!
3. BC's Kitchen. Culinary at it's finest in St. Charles County.
4. Iron Barley Eating Establishment. To many wonderful dishes to mention.
5. Sweetie Pie's. If you are looking for soul food, you have found the place!
6. Broadway Oyster Bar. Right in the heart of downtown St. Louis.